SHS strives to create a noncompetitive environment that welcomes musicians with a wide range of skills and experience.
The orchestra performs a varied repertoire under the leadership of a professional conductor.
The Seven Hills Symphony is dedicated to
- Providing performance opportunities to amateur, student, and professional musicians throughout Central Massachusetts and Northeastern Connecticut;
- Providing the residents of those communities with access to high quality, low cost symphonic music;
- Promoting music appreciation and building community through our outreach programs.
- Seven Hills Orchestra is a 501(c3) organization.
The Seven Hills Symphony Orchestra has a dual mission:
- To offer a musical outlet for health professionals, students, and community musicians
- To contribute culturally to the hospital community and the greater Worcester area by providing high-quality classical music performances at little or no cost to the public
Help the Seven Hills Symphony further its mission of offering high quality music to the general public at no charge and performance opportunities to the UMass Medical community and residents of Central Massachusetts and Northeastern Connecticut.
You can contribute in a variety of ways. Please visit the Support page for more information.